Monday, April 6, 2015

Family Visits

We have had additional family visitors recently.  My sister Becky and her two youngest came for several days--it was her kids' spring break.  Unfortunately, it was the same week that Les' brother Howard and his wife Vicky were here!  Becky stayed with our parents, which was nice for Mom and Dad.  I haven't been able to spend much time with our parents lately.    I didn't see as much of Becky as I would have liked, but I was glad she could hang with Mom and Dad for a few days.

They saw the tulip fields!

Cousin love
 Howard and Vicky stayed with us.  Vicky and their daughter Emily went to a wedding over that weekend but Howard stayed with us to help out.  It was great to have him around.  He got the garage cleaned out for me, he washed the cars, he helped with Les.  He is a good big brother.  'Twas another hard good bye.
I got to go to a friends' wedding since Howard was here to stay with Les the evening of the wedding.  Was such a fun wedding and so good to get out! 

My girls and I!
That Sunday afternoon, cousin Ron took Les, Howard and friend Steve for a drive out and about.  Les though it was so much fun to listen to Ron and Steve talk about the history of this area - they were born and raised here so have lots of knowledge!!  (Why didn't I get a picture of them???)  Thanks also for the sweet friends who brought food while we had visitors - cousin Ruth, neighbor Jayleen, cousin Judy, amazing Lu,  my Mom.  Thinking about/making food is still one thing that escapes my brain.....
 
Les goes to the UW this week Wednesday for a 3 month check.  Where did the last 3 months go??  We always look forward to this visit and finding out what Dr. Weiss and Nurse Jen have to share with us.   I will give you an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment