Thursday, March 6, 2014

Jesus Calling

"Continue on this path with Me, enjoying My presence even in adversity.  I am always before you, as well as alongside you.  See Me beckoning to you: 'come, follow Me'.  The One who goes ahead of you, opening up the way, is the same One who stays close and never let's go of your hand.  I am not subject to limitations of time or space.  I am everywhere at every time, ceaselessly working on your behalf.  That is why your best efforts are trusting Me and living close to Me."

"Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me"
Psalm 63:7-8

1 comment:

  1. Hello in long the journey with Christ then I was only 6 year I gave my life to Christ and still today I am so happy for Jesus and his calling to follow him and so beautiful lfie and rich in grace in the Holy Spirit and I expecting great thing to happen here too in Christ,thanks and bless and pray,keijo sweden

    ReplyDelete