Thursday, June 23, 2016

So This Happened

Friends Daniel and Tracy dropped off a bottle of wine on Father's Day.  The name of the wine is "So This Happened"  How cute is that?  And how sweet are they?

We survived Father's day.  Our sweet baby Preston was baptized on this day.  I asked Leslie, are you sure about this?  And she said "YES.  I want something happy on this day"  Preston was baptized with his two friends Mason and Weston.  These babies all have an older sibling who is two and they were also all baptized together.  What a blessing these friendships are.  (FYI the only 2 year old who talked on stage while their brother was getting baptized was Kaden......)


Kris and Leslie both posted a beautiful tribute to their dad that evening.  Les would have been so proud of the parents they are, along with Hannah and Brett.  Les would have been such a great grandpa.

FROM LESLIE:
Today was a bittersweet day. Preston was baptized along with our closest friends and their babes. But someone was missing today while we celebrated and it hurt more than I imagined it would. Dad, thanks for the memories and being the most loving, thoughtful, and selfless dad. I wish more than anything you could be here to wrestle with my boys and that they could experience your love and hugs and your laughter! You'd be the best grandpa! Miss you. Love you. Happy Father's Day.
*these pics are from meeting Kaden in the hospital and the moment he learned they share a middle name ❤️ I'm cherishing these pictures of my dad more than I ever thought I would need to. Thanking God for the time we had


FROM KRIS:
 It was a bitter sweet day. The first year being a dad, but yet the first year without my dad. I can only hope I'm half the father he was to me. Love you pops!!! ‪#‎wemisspa‬ ‪#‎kooistrastrong‬ ‪#‎fathersday‬ ‪#‎dallasjoy‬
 Love these kiddos of mine, and the babies they have given me.  They give me great JOY.
Even if we can't get a picture of all of us................

No comments:

Post a Comment